We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Render tab in area

I'm using areas in my project, so I want to use tab control in one of the views which is in one area. 

And, I want to render it with html, like this:

Like in this example in the documentation

But it won't render. Like I'm missing link to css style.
This is my output:

The red box has to be tab control.

Thanks!
B.

3 Replies

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team November 5, 2018 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Bernard Jurlina, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have validated your reported issue using your shared codes and screenshots. We suspect that you may missed to include CSS and Script file reference from layout page of your Areas. You know that every Areas act like a separate project. So, we must refer scripts and CSS from the shared folder with references in layout.cshtml too to render our components. Also, we need to initialize the Tab component in the script section after rendered HTML elements like below.  

<script> 

//Initialize Tab component 
  var tabObj = new ej.navigations.Tab() 
   tabObj.appendTo('#tab_html_markup'); 

</script> 

Please find the below UG help link for more reference. 

Also please find the below getting started link to refer the CSS in the layout page. 

If you face the issue still even referred the CSS and scripts properly, kindly get back to us with details to reproduce the issue in our end, that will help to address your issues quickly. 

Regards, 
Arun P. 

BJ Bernard Jurlina November 5, 2018 10:42 PM UTC

Thanks Arun,

initializing the tab in <script></script> do the job.

Regards,
Bernard.

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team November 6, 2018 03:55 PM UTC

Hi Bernard, 

We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks,
Christo 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon