We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG. Sign "+" disappear.

Hi All. i have two tables are related. My GDBG is readonly and I add, edit data programmatically. And sometimes sign "+" disappear and I can''t expand and collapse parent rows. I do the next: 1. Added Parent row. 2. Clicked on "+". 3. "+" disappeared 4. Added child row to parent that was added above. 5. and "+" did not appear. And I can''t see my added child row. Regards, Slava.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2004 12:02 PM UTC

This thread discusses how you might add a row to an empty child table. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=13894

SI Silenter May 18, 2004 04:58 AM UTC

Hi, As I think, You propose me to rebind grid every time when I Add new row to the childtable like this: private void RebindGrid() { object ds = grdData.DataSource; String dataMember = grdData.DataMember; this.grdData.BeginUpdate(); grdData.DataSource = null; grdData.DataMember = String.Empty; grdData.DataSource = ds; grdData.DataMember = dataMember; this.grdData.EndUpdate(); grdData.Refresh(); } And is it all for "+" appear ???????? I don''t think that it is a good way. May be is there more civilized way?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon