We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GDBG. Sign "+" disappear.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14041 May 17,2004 07:10 AM May 18,2004 12:58 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Silenter
Asked On May 17, 2004 07:10 AM

Hi All. i have two tables are related. My GDBG is readonly and I add, edit data programmatically. And sometimes sign "+" disappear and I can''t expand and collapse parent rows. I do the next: 1. Added Parent row. 2. Clicked on "+". 3. "+" disappeared 4. Added child row to parent that was added above. 5. and "+" did not appear. And I can''t see my added child row. Regards, Slava.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 17, 2004 08:02 AM

This thread discusses how you might add a row to an empty child table. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=13894

Silenter
Replied On May 18, 2004 12:58 AM

Hi, As I think, You propose me to rebind grid every time when I Add new row to the childtable like this: private void RebindGrid() { object ds = grdData.DataSource; String dataMember = grdData.DataMember; this.grdData.BeginUpdate(); grdData.DataSource = null; grdData.DataMember = String.Empty; grdData.DataSource = ds; grdData.DataMember = dataMember; this.grdData.EndUpdate(); grdData.Refresh(); } And is it all for "+" appear ???????? I don''t think that it is a good way. May be is there more civilized way?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;