We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disable entry into a grid row

I want to be able to disable entry into a grid row based on data in the bound row of the datasource. If the previous row was a lower index than the disabled row then I want to move the cursor to the next enabled row higher, and vice versa for lower. Is there an event that detects row changes and provides arguments for previous and next rows? I feel sure I have seen it somewhere but can''t find it now.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2004 11:07 AM UTC

Try using CurrentCellMoving or CurrentCellMoved. In your handler, you can use grid.CurrentCell.MoveFromRowIndex and grid.CurrentCell.MoveToRowIndex to decide whether you are changing rows, and what the rows are.

PN Patrick Noble May 17, 2004 11:35 AM UTC

Clay Thanks yet again for lightning fast response! Pat >Try using CurrentCellMoving or CurrentCellMoved. In your handler, you can use grid.CurrentCell.MoveFromRowIndex and grid.CurrentCell.MoveToRowIndex to decide whether you are changing rows, and what the rows are.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon