We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG. How can I Get current row in the nested table?

Hi all, i Have two tables are related. I need to get current row in the nested table. I tried String path = dataset11.Portfolio.TableName + "." + dataset11.Relations[0].RelationName; BindingManagerBase cm = BindingContext[dataset11, path]; object o = cm.Current; But, it always returns first row of the nested table. Regards, Slava.

2 Replies

BE Ben May 14, 2004 11:54 AM UTC

>Hi all, i Have two tables are related. > >I need to get current row in the nested table. > I tried > String path = dataset11.Portfolio.TableName + "." + dataset11.Relations[0].RelationName; > BindingManagerBase cm = BindingContext[dataset11, path]; > > object o = cm.Current; > >But, it always returns first row of the nested table. > >Regards, Slava. Get the rowindex int rowIndex = Gridname.CurrentCell.RowIndex; GridBoundRecordState rs = gridname.Binder.GetRecordStateAtRowIndex(rowIndex); DataRowView drv = (DataRowView)rs.ListManager.Current; This should work for you. Ben

BE Ben May 14, 2004 11:58 AM UTC

Here''s thread I had on this few weeks ago http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=12909

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon