We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tree Issue

Hi Clay, Please find attached file. I need to do like word document by using SyncFusion TreeView Control. I didnt find any sample which could solve my problem. Thanks Satish TreeRequirement_9265.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2004 04:45 PM UTC

Hi Satish, Please refer to the sample attached. I have created a tree view (using our TreeViewAdv) which very similar to the one in the screenshot attached. Refer to it and let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SA Satish May 15, 2004 12:53 AM UTC

Hi Guru Patwal Thanks for your reply. I would able to do this at the runtime. Please find the attachedment. I have problem. How can I set first node that is ''Global Estimating System'' should non-editable and plus focus should not be set. When I used treeNodeAdv1.NodeStyle.Enabled=false; I will be losing the font color. I want to retain the font color but it should be non-editable. Summaries everything, I need that should look like a header which cannot have any focus. Thanks Satish >Hi Satish, > >Please refer to the sample attached. I have created a tree view (using our TreeViewAdv) which very similar to the one in the screenshot attached. Refer to it and let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc. TreeViewDemo_5873.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2004 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Satish, Thanks for the sample and also for the update. I understand your requirements better now. Please do the following for this purpose : // enable all the nodes treeNodeAdv1.NodeStyle.Enabled=false // Set all the nodes as editable initially treeViewAdv1.LabelEdit = true; // Set the first node as non editable private void treeViewAdv1_BeforeEdit(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TreeNodeAdvBeforeEditEventArgs e) { if (e.Node == this.treeViewAdv1.Nodes[0]) e.Cancel = true; } // Set the first node as non selectable private void treeViewAdv1_BeforeSelect(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TreeViewAdvCancelableSelectionEventArgs args) { if (args.SelectedNodes[0] == this.treeViewAdv1.Nodes[0]) args.Cancel = true; } I have modified your sample accordingly and have attached it here. Please refer to it and let me know if you need further assistance. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon