We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabBarSplitter grid column header text

I have a TabBarSplitter control with 5 pages and an identical databound grid on each page. When I set the header text on any column on any one page, the same text appears in the headers of the corresponding columns in the other pages. This happens both in design mode and programatically. I built a small test project to try and isolate the issue but it did not exhibit this behaviour, so I guess I must have inadvertantly set a property somewhere. Any ideas?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2004 07:20 PM UTC

Are you using the exact same GridBoundColumns in all the grid?

PN Patrick Noble May 13, 2004 07:50 PM UTC

Whoops! I created the first one in the designer then copied and pasted the other four thinking I was creating "copies" rather than just pointing to the same data structure. Is there a quick way to create the other four grids as actual separate copies since I can''t use copy and paste? >Are you using the exact same GridBoundColumns in all the grid?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2004 08:54 PM UTC

You can try using grid.GridBoundColumns.Clone() to get a cloned copy (4 times if you have 5 grids), and then set the cloned copies to the GridBoundColumns collections of the other grids. (If this GridBoundColumns collections property is readonly so you cannot set it, you can just add the individual columns of the cloned collection to the grid''s collection.)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon