We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

QueryContinueDrag not firing in TreeViewADV?

From MSDN :The QueryContinueDrag event is raised when there is a change in the keyboard or mouse button state during a drag-and-drop operation. The QueryContinueDrag event allows the drag source to determine whether the drag-and-drop operation should be canceled. So I would expect that if I start a DoDrag from the treeViewAdv1 the if I press a keyboard or mous button this event will fire? I am not seeing this, am I way off? I do have a handler like this: treeViewAdv1.QueryContinueDrag += new QueryContinueDragEventHandler(treeViewAdv1_QueryContinueDrag);

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2004 10:41 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. i could observe this behavior here. This is a known issue with the QueryContinueDrag event in the TreeViewAdv control. I will further investigate this and update you with more information shortly. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for chonsidering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 27, 2004 03:11 PM UTC

Hi, This has been classified as a bug and a QA report #473 has been logged in this regard. We will try our very best to address this issue at the earliest, and include the fixes in our future releases. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon