We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

row selection only..

Hi there. I have a small problem disabling cursor movement to the left and right in a row. I need the "current-cell-cursor" to be hidden. I am using a griddataboundgrid. /Kenneth

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2004 07:37 AM UTC

I am not entirely clear on what you need, but you might try setting the grid.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior to various values (maybe DoubleClick or maybe None) to see if this does what you need. This property controls whether/how the current cell is activated for editing when a particular cell becomes the currentcell.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2004 08:30 AM UTC

Please take a look at the attached .zip file. It show a image where i have marked the part i want to remove... /Kenneth example_1984.zip

KE Kenneth Ertmann May 13, 2004 09:21 AM UTC

Ups, forgot to tell you that i have tried to set grid.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior to None... this works fine - except that now the background of the cursor, i´m trying to remove/hide turns white. Please se attatchment in the previous message, there you can se what i am trying to remove from the grid. /Kenneth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2004 10:50 AM UTC

You can turn off the frame around the current cell by setting this property: this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways; To make the backcolor the same as the rest of a selected row, you can handle the PrepareViewStyleInfo event and set the backcolor of the current cell there. private void grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e) { GridCurrentCell cc = this.grid.CurrentCell; if(cc.RowIndex == e.RowIndex && cc.ColIndex == e.ColIndex) e.Style.BackColor = this.grid.AlphaBlendSelectionColor; }

KE Kenneth Ertmann May 14, 2004 04:23 AM UTC

That almost did it... All I had to do was to set TableStyle->Borders->Top,Bottom,Left,Right->Style=None Thanx Kenneth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon