We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Question about celltypes such as PushButton and ComboBox

I noticed two things about these cell types that I want to change. 1) Their color 2) Their appearance. With #1, I simply don''t want the controls to be the same color as the systm colors. I want to be able to set the color. With regards to #2, even if I set the appearance to flat, when you mouse over it will draw a bevelled look. I do not want any bevelling what so ever. Does anyone know a way to modify this? I suppose I could do this at the source level but I''m looking for something less draconian. I believe flat should be flat.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2004 03:28 PM UTC

Currently, there are no property settings that control the backcolor and feedback actions of a button cell. For a pushbutton, you can use a "Control" celltype and put a Windows Forms pushbutton into a cell in that manner. This would only be effective if you had a few such cells. In general, if you want to control the properties, you would have to derive a cell control and manage things yourself. In the Grid\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons sample, there is a derived cell button that displays a bitmap button. You could modify that to either use a bitmap button to color things, or draw you own button in the OnDraw override in the derived renderer class.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon