We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Replace?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13819 May 11,2004 05:40 PM UTC May 12,2004 09:37 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Paul Laudeman
Asked On May 11, 2004 05:40 PM UTC

Does 2.0.5.0 support Replace similar to the Excel Interop replace on the worksheet object? Thanks, -Paul

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 12, 2004 12:19 AM UTC

Hi Paul, Thank you for your interest in Essential ExcelRW. Currently this feature is not supported. I will update this thread with an estimate on when this feature will be implemented. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. > >Does 2.0.5.0 support Replace similar to the Excel Interop replace on the worksheet object? > >Thanks, >-Paul

Paul Laudeman
Replied On May 12, 2004 09:37 AM UTC

Yes, please do keep me updated. I''m trying to get a feel for the overall percent complete progress that ExcelRW has made emulating the Excel object model. So far, while incovenient, I can work around that missing feature. Please let me know as you release new builds and I''ll be happy to field test them for you. Thanks, -Paul

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;