We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridColumn width

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13801 May 11,2004 08:23 AM May 11,2004 10:43 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Eddy Poullet
Asked On May 11, 2004 08:23 AM

Hi, In a GridDataBoundGrid , I want set the width of the column me self. How can I do ? I don''t see property width for each column. Why is it not possible to set a GridGroupingControl on a (Border -in my case-)Layout. The extended property is not visible on it when dropped on a form with a Layout? Thanks, Eddy PS: version 2.0.5.0

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2004 10:43 AM

In a GridDataBoundGrid, you can only set the colwidths at runtime (unless you derived GridBoundColumns and add a Width property which takes a little work). To set the widths at runtime, use code like: this.grid.Model.ColWidths[colIndex] = 100; By Layout, do you mean a Look and Feel layout you saved? If so, you might download 2.0.5.1 update which is available.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;