We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

serialization problem with Databound Grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13790 May 11,2004 05:48 AM May 11,2004 08:29 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 11, 2004 05:48 AM

I''m using strong typed collections with IBindingList, ISerializable interfaces. When I tried to use Databound grid to edit this collection and then attempted to serialize I got error: CurrencyManager is not marked as serializable I tried to remove using DataBound grid and serialization started to work. I''m not using Currency manager directly in my code. Should I disconnect from datasource in a some special way?

Replied On May 11, 2004 07:16 AM

I am not sure why serializing your collection would be affected by the GridDataBoundGrid unless you are also trying to serialize out a GridDataBoundGrid at the same time. Can you post a sample project showing the error?

Replied On May 11, 2004 08:29 AM

sorry, it was my fault. I implemented wrong (default) serialization, which serialized event handlers, one of them were linked to form''s currencymanager

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;