We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

hide scrollbars

I have a grid with only a few columns and rows and want not to display the vertical and horizontal scroll bars. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the properties that control scroll bar visibility. Can you help?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 22, 2002 07:07 PM UTC

You can set the VScrollBehavior and HScrollBehavior proerties of GridControl. gridControl1.VScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Disabled; gridControl1.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Disabled;

AK Amanda Kabak October 23, 2002 10:09 AM UTC

I've done that in design mode within the grid properties, but it doesn't change how that grid is displayed in design mode. As I'm building these grids in a class library, I haven't yet tested it at run-time, but are the scroll bars supposed to disappear at design time? If they don't, it makes it somewhat hard to size the grid properly if there end up being no scroll bars at run time.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 24, 2002 08:23 AM UTC

Amanda, We will try to change the designer so these property settings affect the grid on the design surface. We hope to have a release in the next few days, and we'l try to get this change into that release. Regards, Clay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon