We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Visual styles

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13773 May 10,2004 04:20 PM UTC May 18,2004 04:21 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: FAQ
Peter
Asked On May 10, 2004 04:20 PM UTC

I''m pretty confused. All controls in the samples of the Syncfusion products are shown in the "themed way", that is with the visual styles enabled. If I build a test application similar to a sample the visual styles of the common windows controls aren''t enabled. I''m using Visual Studio .NET 2002 and have .NET 1.0 and .NET 1.1 installed on my XP machine. How can I enable the visual styles for the common controls like in the samples of the Syncfusion products? Regards Peter

Peter
Replied On May 13, 2004 03:34 AM UTC

Any suggestions? Regards Peter

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2004 04:21 PM UTC

The framework controls get drawn themed when you use an appropriate manfiset file. See the manifest files beside our sample exes for examples. -Praveen Syncfusion

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;