We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What improved with 2051?

I just tried out two formerly reported problems: an xls file RW couldn''t open, and a single cell xls file. Neither showed improvement. 0 for 2. That discourages me from looking further. Please tell us what improved to reduce our frustration at trying scenerios for nothing. -Greg

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2004 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Greg, I had just posted an update for you in another thread. The changes you had requested have not been included in the updated version 2.0.5.1. This minor release has fixes relating to licensing issues. Please let me know if you can possibly wait till next week to have an updated build with all the fixes and requested features implemented. If you are using an evaluation version, I can send you an extension so that you can evaluate the product completely. Please let me know if you need the build sooner so that i can request the development team to expedite this issue and have the fixes available as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay. Thank you for you patience. Best regards, Stephen. >I just tried out two formerly reported problems: an xls file RW couldn''t open, and a single cell xls file. Neither showed improvement. 0 for 2. That discourages me from looking further. > >Please tell us what improved to reduce our frustration at trying scenerios for nothing. > >-Greg

GR Greg May 10, 2004 11:07 PM UTC

No rush; I just want it done right. The sooner you can get a build with lots of fixes out the door, the sooner you can get more feedback. I have mostly stopped working with RW until I get something new from you. Thanks, Greg

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2004 12:03 AM UTC

Hi Greg, We regret for the delay in fixing the issues. I can assure you that the turnaround times in the future will be much lesser than this time. I will post an update on the forum once i have the updated build ready. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >No rush; I just want it done right. The sooner you can get a build with lots of fixes out the door, the sooner you can get more feedback. > >I have mostly stopped working with RW until I get something new from you. > >Thanks, >Greg

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon