We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using "Del" key while editing decimal digits in a currency cell

There is an issue using "Del" key while editing decimal digits in a currency cell, it deletes 2 character instead of one. Are you planning to create a hot fix for this?

4 Replies

PB Philip Bishop May 7, 2004 05:23 PM UTC

i use currency cells all over the place and dont see that happening. i''ve been using them since version 2.0 and never noticed it. if u attach a sample i''d look at it for you

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2004 08:12 PM UTC

Hi Jose and Phil, I can see the behavior in the Currency Cells sample we ship (Grid\Samples\CellTypes\CurrencyCells). We will fix this in our code base. Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Jay N

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2004 12:54 PM UTC

How would I know when is this issue fixed? >Hi Jose and Phil, >I can see the behavior in the Currency Cells sample we ship (Grid\Samples\CellTypes\CurrencyCells). We will fix this in our code base. > >Sorry for the inconvenience. >Regards, >Jay N

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2004 04:30 PM UTC

Hi Jose, This issue has been fixed in our code base. You can request a custom build by opening a Direct-Trac incident. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Jay N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon