We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with showing MainframeBarManager Bar items after closing it during runtime

I had created a window form and added the Dockingmanager and MainFrameBarManager controls onto the form. I was able to create the Bars and show it on the form using the MainFrameBarManager. But I was unable to show it again when I close the Bar during runtime. And I couldn''t find which property inside the mainframeBarManager to "reactivate" the bar to show it during runtime. Please advice me how to resolve this problem. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2004 01:20 AM UTC

Hi Vincent, You could hide/show a XPMenus.Bar by getting hold of the CommandBarExt object associated with that Bar and setting its Visible property to false/true. CommandBarExt cmdBarExt1 = this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar1) as CommandBarExt; cmdBarExt1.Visible = false; I have attached a sample application that demonstrates this. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon