We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CurrentCell Problem

Sir, I am facing some problem in the grid control.Here i attached a sample for your reference to replicate the problem. I have 2 rows and 10 columns in the grid. The cells in the first row is set with MaskEdit and the mask is set as "XX". In the CurrentCellChanged event hanlder i move the CurrentCell to next available cell if the current cell is filled with the requested length. If i move to next cell the last entered digit in from the previous cell is set in the current cell. Here is the steps: 1. Run the application 2. Enter some numeric value in the first row first column 3. Now you can see the focus goes to next cell. but the next cell contains the previous cell last digit. Please let me know how the overcome the problem. Thanks Suresh Mani CurretCellProblem_6328.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 6, 2004 04:35 PM UTC

Here is your sample back tweaked to avoid teh problem. The problem has to do with the MaskEdit cell. If you change the celltype to TextBaox, the problem goes away. With MaskEdit, you can set a flag and use this flag in CurrentCellStartEditing to avoid the problem. CurretCellProblem_7490.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon