We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

LabelIntersectAction error using Rotate

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13595 May 3,2004 09:36 PM UTC May 10,2004 08:53 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Chart
JKato
Asked On May 3, 2004 09:36 PM UTC

If I use the following code to set the label intersection action to rotate - this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectAction = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartLabelIntersectAction.Rotate; The chart is displayed with multiple y-axes. This is producable in the design view of .NET by setting the LabelInterestAction to Rotate through the properties menu.

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 4, 2004 07:35 AM UTC

Hi, We are unable to reproduce this problem based on the information you have provided. Please see the sample linked to below and let us know if you see the problem with this sample also: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/ChartLabelIntersectAction_3388.zip Regards, Davis

JKato
Replied On May 10, 2004 08:53 PM UTC

Hello I removed the chartControl from my Windows form and added a new chartControl - this worked fine. Thanks for your help. >Hi, > >We are unable to reproduce this problem based on the information you have provided. Please see the sample linked to below and let us know if you see the problem with this sample also: > >http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/ChartLabelIntersectAction_3388.zip > >Regards, > >Davis > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;