We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flowlayout margins

I have a flowlayout with controls laid out vertically in a panel. They may or may not exceed the height of this panel depending upon their contents. So I ovbiously have AutoScroll set to true for the panel they are contained within. The layout is set to justify the controls in the panel using ''UseChildConstraints'' and ''Justify''. The problem is that when the scrollbars appear that the contents of the panel is right up against the contents. I can use a RightMargin but then that margin is used even when the scrollbars arent. I really want a margin that is displayed only when scrollbars are. The AutoScrollMargin doesnt seem to have the desired effect. thanks -simon

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 30, 2004 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Simon, I have created a sample application as per your specifications and attached it here. Could you please modify it to show the problem that you are facing and send it back to us ? We could then suggest you a suitable solution. Also, let me know the version of Essential Suite that eyou are using. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon