We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridControl CurrentCellChanged

Hi, I have a GridControl with a cell that has a custom control assigned to it. ie. CellType = "Control" and Control = myEditor. How do I get the CurrentCellChanged event to fire on the grid when the user makes a change inside my custom control? Thanks, Daws

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 29, 2004 12:40 PM UTC

One way you can do this is to call: this.gridControl1.CurrentCell.NotifyChanged(); when a value in your control changes.

DA Daws April 29, 2004 06:36 PM UTC

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don''t see a NotifyChanged method on the GridCurrentCell object. Am I missing something? -Daws >One way you can do this is to call: > >this.gridControl1.CurrentCell.NotifyChanged(); > > >when a value in your control changes.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 30, 2004 10:19 AM UTC

This is new to our 2.0 code. Are you using 2.0? 2.0 exposes several ways to trigger events inculding these Notify type calls as well as a series of RaiseEvents type calls. In the 1.6 code base, you could not access do these types of things without deriving classes and exposing things yourself.

DA Daws April 30, 2004 02:24 PM UTC

Thanks, I will try out the new version.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon