We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autocomplete - Again

Thanks Guys for previus response... First sorry my bad English, i'm Brazilian living in Japan. But i need implement a feature like To: in Outlok Ex: My autocomplete list have this values : John Anderson Wilian .... When i enter "J" autocomplete show "John". I need when i input ; autocomplete show anoters entries ... How do to ? Is possible ? VB examples are welcome. Regards Genival - Brastel - Japan

4 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team October 21, 2002 07:34 PM UTC

> Thanks Guys for previus response... > First sorry my bad English, i'm Brazilian living in Japan. > But i need implement a feature like To: in Outlok > Ex: My autocomplete list have this values : > John > Anderson > Wilian > .... > > When i enter "J" autocomplete show "John". I need when i input ; autocomplete show anoters entries ... > How do to ? Is possible ? VB examples are welcome. > Regards > Genival - Brastel - Japan > Hi Genival, Do you want to see other entries that begin with 'J' when you type 'j' or do you want to see other entries that do not begin with 'j' also? I will prepare a sample in VB and post it after I get your response. Thanks and regards, Davis

BR Brastel October 23, 2002 02:54 AM UTC

I will like a separator ";" John;Wilian ... > > Thanks Guys for previus response... > > First sorry my bad English, i'm Brazilian living in Japan. > > But i need implement a feature like To: in Outlok > > Ex: My autocomplete list have this values : > > John > > Anderson > > Wilian > > .... > > > > When i enter "J" autocomplete show "John". I need when i input ; autocomplete show anoters entries ... > > How do to ? Is possible ? VB examples are welcome. > > Regards > > Genival - Brastel - Japan > > > > Hi Genival, > > Do you want to see other entries that begin with 'J' when you type 'j' or do you want to see other entries that do not begin with 'j' also? > > I will prepare a sample in VB and post it after I get your response. > > Thanks and regards, > > Davis

BR Brastel October 23, 2002 06:56 AM UTC

Thanks again When i press J autocomplete show "John", but after it i press ";" & "A" and autocomplete show "Anderson". I need use ";" as separator to my editext accept more than one entryes Regards Genival - Brastel > > Thanks Guys for previus response... > > First sorry my bad English, i'm Brazilian living in Japan. > > But i need implement a feature like To: in Outlok > > Ex: My autocomplete list have this values : > > John > > Anderson > > Wilian > > .... > > > > When i enter "J" autocomplete show "John". I need when i input ; autocomplete show anoters entries ... > > How do to ? Is possible ? VB examples are welcome. > > Regards > > Genival - Brastel - Japan > > > > Hi Genival, > > Do you want to see other entries that begin with 'J' when you type 'j' or do you want to see other entries that do not begin with 'j' also? > > I will prepare a sample in VB and post it after I get your response. > > Thanks and regards, > > Davis

DA David October 28, 2002 09:14 PM UTC

That's pretty highly specialized behavior. I'd be surprised by any control that did that automatically. I don't even think Outlook does that... if I recall Outlook requires you to hit Ctrl-K for it to them examine what you typed and then guess at what they mean from its address book. -- David

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon