We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataBound Grid

I have a grid whose underlying datasource gets updates about 3 times/second. The grid is sorted. And as the updates flow the datarows shuffle around. If the user clicks on a row, I store the “key” related to that row so that when the datasource is updated, I can move the row and cell into view. this._dataGrid.CurrentCell.MoveTo(rowIndex, CurrentColIndex); this._dataGrid.ScrollCellInView(rowIndex, CurrentColIndex); this._dataGrid.LeftColIndex = LeftColIndex; . . . Restore any selected columns Model.Selections.Add. I let the application run in the background. When brought to the foreground, after while, the grid does not repaint. I have tried Invalidate and other approaches to get the grid to repaint. It does not work. The above code executes only if a user clicks on a row. If I bring up the app and do _not_ click on a row, do the same steps as above, the grid repaints no problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 29, 2004 08:13 AM UTC

Have you tried code such as this.ActiveControl = this.gridDataBoundGrid1; // here this is the parent form this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Focus(); to make sure the grid has focus when you bring it to the front.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon