We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ResizeToFit depracated?

Just curious why when I hover over the ResizeToFit method, it shows that it has been marked as deprecated? Is there a new way to do this? Here is my code: this.grid.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Table(), GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeHeaders | GridResizeToFitOptions.NoShrinkSize) ; Thanks, Daws

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2004 01:43 PM UTC

It is not deprecated. Only the overloaded method that accepts boolean flags has been marked that way pretty much since version 1.0 - we wanted to delete it but never did. This one is ok: public abstract bool ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo range, GridResizeToFitOptions options); This one is marked obsolete: [Obsolete("Use GridResizeToFitOptions instead")] public bool ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo range, bool resizeCovered, bool noShrink) Stefan

DA Daws April 29, 2004 10:34 AM UTC

Thanks, I guess MS has an intellisense bug then, cause I''m using one of the non-deprecated overloads. Thanks, Daws

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon