We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabbedMDIManager arrows

Hello, The advanced TabbedMDI examples shows arrows for browsing the MDI forms. I can not recreate this within a vb project. It is also not visible when you run the sample. How do you get the arrows on the screen ?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2004 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Krijn, I have tested for this in v2.0.5.0 using the sample present in the directory ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\2.0.5.0\Tools\Samples\Tabbed MDI Package\Advanced\AdvancedTabbedMDI\VB, and the browsing arrows were displayed correctly as shown in the screenshot attached. Please let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

KM Krijn Michiels May 4, 2004 08:45 AM UTC

I was just a bit confused because the arrows are only shown when they are needed. In VS.NET the are visible (and disabled) when not needed. It took me some time to figure that out. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 4, 2004 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Krijn, Thanks for bringing the above mentioned issue to our attention. This is an inconsistency in our TabbedMDI framework, and we have logged a QA report - Q370 in this regard. We will try our very best to address this at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon