We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem Copying and pasting when range contains an empty row

Hi, If I select a group of cells in the grid of which one of the rows of the selected range to be copied is empty, then i run into the problem that the paste operation pastes up to this blank line. Copy using grid.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags=GridDragDropFlags.Text; grid.CutPaste.Copy(); If look at the data in the clipboard (Grid has 4 columns) 58 67 89 23 89 67 56 33 56 23 34 12 If I call paste like grid.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags=GridDragDropFlags.Text; grid.CutPaste.Paste(); the paste operation halts at the blank line. Am I doing this wrong or is this a bug. The only solution I can think of which is cleaning up the data may not work due to the fact that i may be copying > 1,000,000 cells which contain numbers and words and would casue a large performance hit

1 Reply

VI Vinood April 27, 2004 09:04 PM UTC

Sorry wrong forum. Please remove this post I will re-post on the Essential Grid Forum

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon