We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The simplest way to show (null)s in cells. ?

Hello ! I''ve found that GridGrouping Control is very usefull for me, thank you. But it doesn''t work properly when I use it in design mode :(. For example, the control locks out IDE, when I bind dataset as datasource (typed dataset, parent table and several related tables). But the question is: How can I show (null)s in cells for null values, as it was implemented in standart DataGrid control?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 27, 2004 05:43 AM UTC

Some design time problems have been fixed. If you use the Syncfusion Update Notifier, you will be automatically notified when a patch is published. To place "(null)" in empty cells, you can use the QueryCellStyleInfo event.
private void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
	if((e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell
		|| e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell)
		&& e.Style.CellValue == DBNull.Value)
	{
		e.Style.Text = "(null)";
	}
}

GS Georg Schmidt April 28, 2004 07:46 AM UTC

We have this problem also. In what timeframe will you provide an upgrade/fix? Thanks, Georg

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2004 09:27 AM UTC

We will have the patch ready this week. Stefan >We have this problem also. > >In what timeframe will you provide an upgrade/fix? > >Thanks, > >Georg

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 3, 2004 07:10 AM UTC

Is there allready a patch available?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon