We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

The simplest way to show (null)s in cells. ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13335 Apr 27,2004 01:00 AM UTC May 3,2004 07:10 AM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Vadim
Asked On April 27, 2004 01:00 AM UTC

Hello ! I''ve found that GridGrouping Control is very usefull for me, thank you. But it doesn''t work properly when I use it in design mode :(. For example, the control locks out IDE, when I bind dataset as datasource (typed dataset, parent table and several related tables). But the question is: How can I show (null)s in cells for null values, as it was implemented in standart DataGrid control?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2004 05:43 AM UTC

Some design time problems have been fixed. If you use the Syncfusion Update Notifier, you will be automatically notified when a patch is published. To place "(null)" in empty cells, you can use the QueryCellStyleInfo event.
private void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
	if((e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell
		|| e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell)
		&& e.Style.CellValue == DBNull.Value)
	{
		e.Style.Text = "(null)";
	}
}

Georg Schmidt
Replied On April 28, 2004 07:46 AM UTC

We have this problem also. In what timeframe will you provide an upgrade/fix? Thanks, Georg

Replied On April 28, 2004 09:27 AM UTC

We will have the patch ready this week. Stefan >We have this problem also. > >In what timeframe will you provide an upgrade/fix? > >Thanks, > >Georg

Replied On May 3, 2004 07:10 AM UTC

Is there allready a patch available?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;