We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDiagram not clipping and connectors disappear when scrolls bars moved

Hi,

I have just taken the getting started sample code and gave the control a width and height. Now i getting the below. Also when I have a diagram bigger than the control area and move the scrollbars the connectors draw incorrectly. Am i missing some configuration/setup?

cheers

Johnny

3 Replies

RA Ranjitha Amirthalingam Syncfusion Team October 6, 2017 03:53 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Reported Issue: Connector (Line) gets hidden while scrolling.  

We have replicated and analyzed the root cause of the issue. it seems that the reported issue (Line Segment) with Microsoft framework. We have provided the link in which Microsoft confirmed this as issue. In that Microsoft forum, they mentioned that the reported issue is fixed in their latest trail version of OS  
Please find the link as below.  

We have validated the reported issue in 16521 OS trail version and this issue is fixed.  

Solution:  
However, “CompositeMode” property of Path will resolve this reported issue in OS 15063 version. We have provided Template of the Connector with this Property update. Please use this template in your application to resolve the reported issue. Please find the sample as below.  

Sample link:
Path_ClipIssue

Regards, 
Ranjitha A. 

JS John Spittle October 9, 2017 08:06 AM UTC

Cheers

Johnny

RA Ranjitha Amirthalingam Syncfusion Team October 10, 2017 04:47 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are glad to know that your issue has resolved. Please let us know whether you need any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Ranjitha A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon