We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Request for Full Xamarin Example

Every time I see anything on the Xamarin forms it is always just showing what controls you have available through your product showcase. What I would like to see is a full working application with the a live backend database API. I see pictures of the support management phone app on your product pages but I can not find this example anywhere.
Is there any chance that you can provide a working example of the something like a support management system? If it does exists pleas point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Tim

2 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team September 29, 2017 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Tim, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Regarding “Support Management System”, 

The Support Management System shown in our product page is just to showcase the UI controls and it doesn’t have any live backend data using web services as you requested.  

Regarding “What I would like to see is a full working application with the a live backend database API” 

Currently we are preparing sample for this. We will update you the sample on October 3, 2017. 

Regards, 
Saravana Pandian M. 

MS Mohamed Samsudeen K S Syncfusion Team October 3, 2017 05:58 PM UTC

Hi Tim,

You can refer the below link to know about the different types of supported web services in Xamarin with respective examples. You can use one of them depends on the need of your application.

https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/xamarin-forms/cloud-services/walkthrough/

If you are facing any issues in this or need further assistance while using our controls, please get back to us with more details.

Regards,

Samsudeen K S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon