We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfDataGrid group summary not updating

Hello,

I have problems with updating group summary for my DataGrid - when I edit a cell (OrderID in this case) it's not updating group summary. To simplify the problem I used the OrderInfo model from your docs - https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfdatagrid/getting-started#create-datamodel-for-the-sfdatagrid with added INotifyPropertyChanged. Here is my DataGrid setup:

OrderInfoRepository viewModel = new OrderInfoRepository();
            dataGrid.ItemsSource = viewModel.OrderInfoCollection;
            dataGrid.GroupColumnDescriptions.Add(new GroupColumnDescription() { ColumnName = "ShipCountry" });
            dataGrid.AllowEditing = true;

GridSummaryRow summaryRow = new GridSummaryRow
            {
                ShowSummaryInRow = true,
                Title = "{Key}: {Total}"
            };
            summaryRow.SummaryColumns.Add(new GridSummaryColumn()
            {
                Name = "Total",
                MappingName = "OrderID",
                Format = "{Sum}",
                SummaryType = SummaryType.DoubleAggregate
            });
            dataGrid.CaptionSummaryRow = summaryRow;

dataGrid.GridViewCreated += (object sender, GridViewCreatedEventArgs e) =>
            {
                dataGrid.View.LiveDataUpdateMode = LiveDataUpdateMode.AllowSummaryUpdate;
            };

Did I missed something?

3 Replies

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team September 28, 2017 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Damian, 

We confirm that the issue “Caption summaries are not updated if we edit and commit any values” is a defect. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.   

Regards, 
Divakar. 

FM Fred Morin November 26, 2018 07:28 PM UTC

Has there been any updates on the defect ?

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team November 27, 2018 06:31 AM UTC

Hi Fred Morin 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have already fixed the reported issue with “Caption summaries are not updated if we edit and commit any values” and you can download our latest version from below link. 

Please let us know if this helpful. 

Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon