We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

fast row selection on form

Hi,

I have a GRID on a webform and have some slow code on OnServerRowSelected event, 
The form works fine as long as I wait between click on rows, if I click on rows without waiting, the code loses sync, that is i get only some of the OnServerRowSelected events.
I assume that it is because the events are lost when the panel is re-rendered.

I am using 

but it is not enough, looks like the Waiting Popup is not fast enough and sometimes it just hangs 

Is there a way to prevent the user from selecting a row before the handling of the last OnServerRowSelected is completed ?

Thanks

3 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team September 27, 2017 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Nahi, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query and we are able to reproduce the reported issue “Continuous row selection get lagging in onServerRowSelected event” from our end. This is already a known issue and it will be included in our Essential Studio Volume 4, 2017 release which is expected to be rolled in the month of October, 2017.  

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

KN knjayGmail February 16, 2018 02:55 PM UTC

Hi,

I'm still facing this problem. Is fix for this problem is released?

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team February 19, 2018 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Customer, 

We have analyzed your query and the fix for the reported issue was included in the Essential Studio Volume 4, 2017(15.4.0.17). So, please ensure that you have using the Essential Studio version which is latest one. 

If you still face the same issue then please provide the following details. 

1. Share screen shot or video demonstration of the issue.
  2. Share full Grid code example both server end and client end.
  3. Exact requirement or proper replication procedure to reproduce the issue.
  4. Share Essential Studio version and browser version detail.
  5. If possible share the issue reproducible sample.  

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon