We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

HTML to PDF conversion

I am getting very nice results converting HTML page to a PDF using the Webkit libs 15.3.0.26 and the Syncfusion file conversion libs, except for the display of forms text inputs on the PDF result when displayed as a form. The inputs on the PDF result form are not in good position, and seem oversized. I suspect this may be because of the original Css and layout maybe (from a Bootstrap css template HTML page)? I submitted a clip of the PDF file as displayed in Acrobat 9 is an example of the display of the typical form inputs. Has anyone dealt with this? Anyway, the basic HTML>PDF conversion is darn solid generally.

Attachment: formPDFgrab_ecb4df2a.zip

3 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team September 27, 2017 04:51 AM UTC

Hi Robert, 
Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 
We have tried to convert the HTML fields with Bootstrap CSS into PDF document using our WebKit HTML, but the output PDF is generated as expected. Can you please provide us the input HTML document along with the CSS/Scripts, and the code snippet - which you are using to convert this HTML to PDF. So that it will be helpful for us to investigate in this further and provide you the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan.C 

RD Robert Dickow September 29, 2017 05:29 PM UTC

Thanks for your note that it works for you. That inspired me to track down issues with Css in my page. I was able to correct the issue and now my form looks perfect, and all the gadgets work properly. Problem solved.

SK Surya Kumar Syncfusion Team October 2, 2017 06:31 AM UTC

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for the update, please let us know if you need any further information. 

Regards, 
Surya Kumar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon