We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

HTML to PDF conversion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132878 Sep 26,2017 11:51 AM Oct 2,2017 02:31 AM ASP.NET MVC 3
Tags: PDF
Robert Dickow
Asked On September 26, 2017 11:51 AM

I am getting very nice results converting HTML page to a PDF using the Webkit libs 15.3.0.26 and the Syncfusion file conversion libs, except for the display of forms text inputs on the PDF result when displayed as a form. The inputs on the PDF result form are not in good position, and seem oversized. I suspect this may be because of the original Css and layout maybe (from a Bootstrap css template HTML page)? I submitted a clip of the PDF file as displayed in Acrobat 9 is an example of the display of the typical form inputs. Has anyone dealt with this? Anyway, the basic HTML>PDF conversion is darn solid generally.

Attachment: formPDFgrab_ecb4df2a.zip

KarthikeyanC [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 27, 2017 12:51 AM

Hi Robert, 
Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 
We have tried to convert the HTML fields with Bootstrap CSS into PDF document using our WebKit HTML, but the output PDF is generated as expected. Can you please provide us the input HTML document along with the CSS/Scripts, and the code snippet - which you are using to convert this HTML to PDF. So that it will be helpful for us to investigate in this further and provide you the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan.C 

Robert Dickow
Replied On September 29, 2017 01:29 PM

Thanks for your note that it works for you. That inspired me to track down issues with Css in my page. I was able to correct the issue and now my form looks perfect, and all the gadgets work properly. Problem solved.

Surya Kumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 2, 2017 02:31 AM

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for the update, please let us know if you need any further information. 

Regards, 
Surya Kumar 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;