We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DropDownList in jsGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132845 Sep 25,2017 07:23 AM Sep 26,2017 08:19 AM Angular 1
Tags: ejGrid
Fabricio
Asked On September 25, 2017 07:23 AM

I need an example of how to use a dropdownlist within a jsGrid Something like this:

<td class="dropdown">
                                <a rel='nofollow' href="javascript:void(0);" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" role="button" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false">
                                    <i class="material-icons">menu</i>
                                </a>
                                <ul class="dropdown-menu pull-right">
                                    <li><a rel='nofollow' href="javascript:void(0);" class="waves-effect waves-block" (click)="editClinic(clinic)"><i class="material-icons">create</i>{{l('Edit')}}</a></li>
                                    <li><a rel='nofollow' href="javascript:void(0);" class="waves-effect waves-block" (click)="delete(clinic)"><i class="material-icons">delete_sweep</i>{{l('Delete')}}</a></li>
                                </ul>
                            </td>

Mani Sankar Durai [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 26, 2017 08:19 AM

Hi Fabricio, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query and we suspect that you want to render the dropdown in toolbar for performing CRUD operation in grid. Based on your requirement we have prepared a sample in Angular that can be downloaded from the below link. 
We have also already documented a Syncfusion knowledge base that can be available from the below link. 

Refer the event link. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Manisankar Durai 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;