We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

FileExplorer with Shared Folder

I have been able to get the contents of my shared folder to display, however, all of the actions from the site are appending the location of the site to the shared folder location! For example if the shared directory is @"//shared/files" then any action is trying "C:\Source\shared\files" rather than directly on "//shared/files".

Please assist!
Matt

4 Replies

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team September 26, 2017 01:30 PM UTC

Hi Matthew, 

Thanks for contacting syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and we suspect that you are accessing the files from shared folder and trying to maintain the same files in your local path also. Can you please conform, whether you are expecting to perform the file operations in both local path (c:\shared\files) and shared folder (\\shared\files) also? 

If we misunderstood your query, please let us know your exact requirement with more details. This will help us to provide the solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Karthik R 

MH Matthew Harrison September 27, 2017 11:32 AM UTC

I am only wanting to work with one directory, a network directory (NAS). Browsing works well however all actions are prefixing the visual studios project directory path to the shared directory path I proveded in the cshtml page. I do hope I have made this more clear.

Thank you kindly, 

Matt 

MH Matthew Harrison September 27, 2017 11:49 PM UTC

For example ^ above.

The please observe the path. This path is passed on to FileExplorerOperations.Rename method and here is the result:

Your assistance is critical.

Thanks,

Matt

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team September 28, 2017 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Matthew, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your query and we have created the separate incident for this query under your account. Please track that incident for further details. 

Regards, 
Karthik R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon