We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

displaying chart value on chart

I am creating a presentation and have some bar charts and some column charts in it.  

#1)  I would like to display the numeric value of each bar on the bar chart so if the value that created the chart were 4.5  I would like to display that.  --see Q1, Q2,Q3 etc worksheets

#2)  I am wanting to display the percent sign next to the chart.PrimaryValueAxis  

so for example I have 
chart.PrimaryValueAxis.MinimumValue = 0;
chart.PrimaryValueAxis.MaximumValue = 100;

I would like it to say 0%  10%  20%  30%  40% etc...

#3)  (similar to #1)  then where the columns of each are I want to display the actual value to the user  so if the column goes about 1/3 of the way up and is somewhere between 30 and 40   I want it to say the actual value, so if it is 33.75%  I want it to say that 

Please see the attached workbook and look at any of the Q worksheets for #1   and then the last two worksheets for #2 & #3    

I have also included the presentation as I have it now.  

1 Reply

KK Kumaravel Kulandai Samy Syncfusion Team September 25, 2017 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Miranda,
We can reproduce the issue at our end. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates  
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents                                
Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Regards,
Kumaravel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon