We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Running aggregrates in charts

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132817 Sep 22,2017 02:21 PM UTC Sep 25,2017 12:20 PM UTC Dashboard Platform 1
Tags: Dashboard Widgets
Eric Kok
Asked On September 22, 2017 02:21 PM UTC

I have a chart that shows the number of items in a column chart per month. Now, I want to have a line in there that represents the relative percentage of the items in that month. E.g. I have 12 items in Jan, 16 in Feb, etc... Total items in that year: 160. So I want the line to show:
Jan: 12/160 = 7.5%
Feb: (12+16)/160 = 17.5%, etc...

How can this be achieved?

Eric

Umapathy Shanmugam [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 25, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Eric, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Currently, we do not have support to achieve your requirement (Represents the relative percentage of the items) with our dashboard application. We have already logged an feature request task to provide support for “Calculate percentage value for each row based on total column value” function in expression designer window. We will consider this as feature and we will added it in to our feature request list. It will be available in any of our upcoming release.  

Regards, 
Umapathy S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;