We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

StackedHeaderRows does not appear correctly

Hi,

Attached are some screenshots.

Notice in "HowItLooksInDemoApp.PNG" and "HowItLooksInMyApp.PNG", the line connecting the columns under a stacked header is not connected.
This makes if very hard to tell they are grouped under the header.

In "HowMyAppShouldLook.png" and "HowDemoAppShouldLook.PNG", is how I think it should look.

Also attached is a vbhtml page from the SyncFusion demo app for KanBan control.

Ideally, I would like that line for each stackedheader be connected and the stackedheader text should be centered across all its columns.
How could I accomplish this?

Thank you so much for your help!

Attachment: KanBanForSyncFusionSupport_cd409556.rar

3 Replies

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team September 21, 2017 05:41 PM UTC

Hi Sam, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. 

As per your code, Kanban stacked header bottom border was separated based on columns.  Because,  you are using “space” for after comma(,).  If you wish to stacked header with bottom border was not based on columns, you can remove space after comma.  Please refer the following code. 

KanbanFeature.vbhtml 

@Code 
    Dim kanbanbuilder = Html.EJ().Kanban("Kanban") 
        kanbanbuilder.StackedHeaderRows(Sub(rows) 
        rows.StackedHeaderColumns(Sub(columns) 
           columns.HeaderText("MyGroup").Column("Backlog,In Progress").Add() // Removed space after comma 
           columns.HeaderText("MyGroup1").Column("Done").Add() 
      End Sub).Add() 
    End Sub) 
kanbanbuilder.Render() 
End Code 

For your convenience, we have prepared the simple sample with your requirement.  Please refer link on below. 

Regards, 
Buvana S. 

ST Sam Tran September 21, 2017 08:32 PM UTC

Thanks!  I never would have guessed the space caused that!

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team September 22, 2017 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Sam,   

We are glad to know that your problem is solved.  Please let us know if you need any assistances, we would be happy to assist you.        

Regards,   
Buvana S.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon