We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom ChartTrackball

Hello!
I use custom ChartTrackball like this https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/131124/tooltip-trackball-custom-behavior without timers.
How can i disable the property long-press in ChartTrackball ?
I use Android 6.0

Regards,
Alexandr

6 Replies

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team September 21, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Alexandr,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We don’t have direct support to disable the long press action of ChartTrackballBehavior in Xamarin.Forms. So, we have disabled it in Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS projects by overriding OnLongPress method of chart trackball behavior and ignore to call the base implementation. Please download the customized sample from below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132775/ze/ChartSample-1507865106  

Please let us know, if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Parthiban S

NA Novel Alex May 7, 2020 12:04 PM UTC

Hello!
I use the CustomChartTrackball in the last 15 version of sf and it works well
Now I want to update software but I've updated to last version and i have problem with function 
override void DrawLabel(Canvas canvas, ChartPointInfo pointInfo, RectF rect) in 18 version (for Android)
I updated  rect position and called base.DrawLabel but in last version position of rectangle didn't change.
On iOS override works well

Regards,
Alexandr

SJ Suyamburaja Jayakumar Syncfusion Team May 10, 2020 04:20 PM UTC

Hi Novel Alex, 

We have checked the reported issue at our end, we would like to let you know that the CustomChartTrackball label position gets updated based on the rect position value using the DrawLabel override method in the latest SfChart.  

Can you please share the following details which will be helpful for us to analyze the reported issue at our end and to provide a possible solution at earlier?  

Can you please share the customized trackball related code snippet details. 
       If possible, can you please share the screenshot for previous and latest output.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Suyamburaja J. 

NA Novel Alex May 12, 2020 03:40 PM UTC

Hello!
I have attached the example and added 2 screenshots with ver.15 and ver. 18

Regards,
Alexandr

Attachment: CustomTbBehavior_25bd2b71.zip

SJ Suyamburaja Jayakumar Syncfusion Team May 13, 2020 04:42 PM UTC

Hi Novel Alex, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked the sample and picture, your requirement has been to show the multiple labels on top of the trackball in chart. We can suggest the LabelDisplayMode as GroupAllPoints. 

We have suspected that it seems like behavior changes on trackball in latest version. As we updated earlier please use above solution for now. We are discussing with the corresponding team for these breaking changes and update the complete details on 15, May 2020. 

Regards, 
Suyamburaja J. 

SJ Suyamburaja Jayakumar Syncfusion Team May 21, 2020 05:36 AM UTC

Hi Novel Alex, 

Sorry for the delay. 

On further checking with the development team, we have made an implementation changes of trackball drawing label behavior and your requirement has been achieved by trackball LabelDisplayMode as GroupAllPoints. 

If the above provided suggestion does not meet your requirements, please provide the exact requirement such as video, picture, etc. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest.  

Regards,  
Suyamburaja J. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon