We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Make the documentation match the sample project Batch Edit

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132764 Sep 19,2017 08:59 PM UTC Sep 20,2017 10:31 AM UTC ASP.NET Core 1
Tags: Grid
Erick Leigh Roberts
Asked On September 19, 2017 08:59 PM UTC

Please update the documentation...

There are several examples of times I have looked for a way to implement a solution in the last week and the examples in the documentation do not work.

Example is batch editing - the sample project shows a "viewmodel" called submitValue. If I would have know this from the documentation I would have found the solution faster.

however, thank you for the working sample browser.

Erick

Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 20, 2017 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Erick,  

Thanks for pointing out the error in the documentation. We have refreshed the Code block as well as the tabulation of the following Help Document.  

You can also define the BatchUrl as follows.  

public ActionResult BatchUpdate([FromBody]CRUDModel<OrderDetails> myObject) 
        { 
             . .  
                  . .  
            return Json(data); 
        } 

If you have reported anyother mistake apart from this, please get back to us the other details and screenshot.  

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;