We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Moving child elements problem

Hello everyone,

I’m experiencing a weird behavior using the Gantt control. My requirements are to be able to move the child elements up and down inside a root node and, since I’m using data binding, this is achieved with the ‘Move()’ method of the ObservableCollection the child elements are bound to. Everything seems to work fine, the problem is that in the Gantt grid the order is moved correctly but in the gantt chart is not. What is happening is that the order change only on the grid side and not on the schedule, ending up with an inconsistent Gantt. My project is pretty huge and I haven’t yet created a sample to show the problem, let me know if you need one.

Cheers

Antoine

1 Reply

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Antoine, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We have confirmed that the “Moving the child elements are not updated in Chart” as a defect.  

We have created an incident for the query under your account to track the status of the query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.    

Regards,  
Sridharan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon