We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Adding user control to TileView

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132714 Sep 17,2017 07:28 PM Sep 18,2017 06:15 AM WPF 1
Tags: TileViewControl
Adrian
Asked On September 17, 2017 07:28 PM

Hi,
      I am incredible new to WPF coming from Winforms. 

I have been playing with the TileView control and want to know if I can add a userform to a tile? I am generally struggling with templates and usercontrol is more familiar to me.

Ultimately I want to add a userform to a tile.

Thanks

Adrian

Marimuthu Sivalingam [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 18, 2017 06:15 AM

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked your query "I want to add a userform to a tile" and we have prepared the sample for TileViewItem to hold WPF UserControl and WindowsForms UserControl. In this sample left side TileView contains WindowsForms UserControl and right side TileView contains WPF UserControl. If we add WindowsForms UserControl as TileViewItem content, we have some limitations on minimized and maximized the TileViewItem WPF animation are not updated properly for WindowsForms control due to Hosting Windows Forms control inside WPF. Please find the sample from the following link.

Sample:  TileViewControl_UserForm

If, you have any other concerns regarding this please let us know. It would be helpful to proceed further.

Regards,
Marimuthu S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;