We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding user control to TileView

Hi,
      I am incredible new to WPF coming from Winforms. 

I have been playing with the TileView control and want to know if I can add a userform to a tile? I am generally struggling with templates and usercontrol is more familiar to me.

Ultimately I want to add a userform to a tile.

Thanks

Adrian

1 Reply

MS Marimuthu Sivalingam Syncfusion Team September 18, 2017 10:15 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked your query "I want to add a userform to a tile" and we have prepared the sample for TileViewItem to hold WPF UserControl and WindowsForms UserControl. In this sample left side TileView contains WindowsForms UserControl and right side TileView contains WPF UserControl. If we add WindowsForms UserControl as TileViewItem content, we have some limitations on minimized and maximized the TileViewItem WPF animation are not updated properly for WindowsForms control due to Hosting Windows Forms control inside WPF. Please find the sample from the following link.

Sample:  TileViewControl_UserForm

If, you have any other concerns regarding this please let us know. It would be helpful to proceed further.

Regards,
Marimuthu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon