We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disable close button fro VisualItems

Hello!
Can I disable close button for visual items. I want to delete from selected items by checkBox only.
In Delimeter mode deleting from selected items (unchecked )not always work properly .( I uncheck item1, click to another control, open MultiSelectComboBox and item1 is checked and there is no item1 in SelectedItems and VisualItems).

Thank you very match  in advance.

Update.
I ran example with selectAll from https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/128136/how-to-programmatically-check-select-an-item-in-multiselectioncombobox
If I first click on "close button" on one of visual items programs crash. How I can fix it?
Thank you.

1 Reply

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team September 18, 2017 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Andrey, 

We considered this issue “Items not selected correctly while using DelimiterMode and IndexOutOfRange exception thrown while closing VisualItem” as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 

Keerthana J 

Loader.
Up arrow icon