We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ej.widgets.all.min.css missing

I have been testing PDF Viewer component. I generate scripts with http://help.syncfusion.com/js/custom-script-generator. But I could not still find ej.widgets.all.min.css. How I can get the ej.widgets.all.min.css?

2 Replies

JN Jari Nieminen September 13, 2017 11:41 AM UTC

I replace ej.widgets.min.css with ej.widgets.core.min.css and I got the right outfit. Is that like designed?

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team September 14, 2017 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Jari, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We need not to refer ej.widgets.core.min.css stylesheet in the project to use PDF viewer control. The ej.widgets.all.min.css stylesheet will not be generated by the custom script generator from Essential Studio 14.4.0.15 version. We need to refer ej.web.all.min.css stylesheet from “../themes/default-theme/” folder in the view page of the ASP.NET MVC project to use the PDF viewer control. It will imports all the dependent stylesheets, such as ej.widgets.core.min.css and ej.theme.min.css, while running the project. 

We have create a sample project to demonstrate the same. You can download the sample from the following link. 

Note: In the above sample the scripts and the theme files from the custom script generator are available in the folder “Syncfusion_ejscripts”. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabari Anand  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon