We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Spanned appointments not shown correctly

Hi,
spanned appointments, eg StartDate 8:00am 09/12/2017 EndDate 9:00am 09/13/2017 are not shown as descripted in the documentation.
This is how it should be:

In UWP, the appointment is shown in weekView only on the last day of the timespan.
In Android, it's shown as an all day appointment under the dayNameHeader.

"IsAllDay" of the appointment is "false".

Could you please verify that?
Regards,
Siggi

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 13, 2017 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have improved the Schedule Spanning appointment behavior as in the google calendar in our last Essential Studio Volume 3 SP1, 2017 (Version 15.3.0.29) update. As per the current behavior Spanning of Appointment will be displayed in the AllDay panel when an appointment StartDate and EndDate in different dates. We have mentioned the same in our release notes as well, please find the same by the below link. 

We have considered and logged report for the same to update this behavior in our online user guide documentation, we will update in any of our upcoming Volume release. 

Please let us know, if you have any query. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

SI Siggi September 13, 2017 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Subburaj,

OK, I have missed that release notes.

But in UWP it's not working, as I have written. The behavior should be the same on all plattforms, I guess.

Regards,

Siggi

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 14, 2017 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

As of now, we have implemented this spanning appointment rendering behavior in Android and iOS platforms. As we mentioned in the previous update, we will update the same in our online user guide documentation as well. Currently we are working on the same for UWP as well, we will include this behavioral change along with other architectural changes in our Volume 4 SP1 release. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon