We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MetroForm Caption Images randomised when moved

Dear all,
I tried to create a Master form with Metro Form. I like it very much, but when I move the form, the left top corner images always randomised (attached screenshot). This happened only when I called 2 metro forms.
Please let me know what should I do.

Thank you.
Hartono

Attachment: MetroForm_3331f786.zip

3 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team September 13, 2017 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Hartono,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked the reported behavior with MetroForm using simple sample containing CaptionImage, but the image is not randomized or cropped on moving the left top corner. We have also taken the video for the same which can be downloaded from the following location:

Video: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132622/ze/NewVideometro-1450278583 

Please check our sample and video and let us know whether we followed the correct steps to reproduce the issue. If not kindly modify our sample into issue reproducible and provide us the detailed scenario to reproduce this issue. Also let us know your current product version details. It would be helpful for us to proceed further on this.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.  

HA Hartono September 14, 2017 04:44 AM UTC

Thanks Vijayalakshmi V.R. , for your reply. 

Its already solved after I set doublebuffered to True. 

I have another question.. I'll write it in new thread.

Thank you.

Best regards, 

Hartono

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team September 15, 2017 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Hartono

Thank you for the update.

We are glad that the reported issue has been resolved at your end.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon