We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Very low performance (again)[Android]

Hi,
today I did some testing with the SfSchedule (current version) with Android on smartphones.
The performance of the control is very low, with about 30 appointments to load it takes up to 10seconds to show the schedule first time.
I haven`t done any debugging by now, but in UWP it works OK.

Could you please check that on your side?

Regards

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 11, 2017 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the mentioned initial loading performance issue with Schedule, while loading 30 appointments in Xamarin Forms (Android) and we are unable to reproduce the issue from our side with our latest Essential Studio Volume 3 SP1, 2017 (Version 15.3.0.29) update. Please find the below sample for the same. 

Could you revert to us with the below details, 

·         How you’re using the Schedule in the sample. 
·         Using ScheduleAppointment / CustomAppointment. 
·         In which ScheduleView you’re facing issue. 
·         Did you used any custom view’s in Schedule with events (Appointment/MonthCell/InlineView). 

Could you please revert to us with the above details along with modifying the provided sample based on your scenario, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

SI Siggi September 11, 2017 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Subburaj,

thank you for the sample.

I modified it to show you the problem. In your sample, the list of appointments is filled once before the Schedule control is shown, that works fine.

I have to modify the list of appointments every time the visible dates change, and that leads to a massive performance problem.

Regards

Siggi

Attachment: SchedulePerformanceSample_eef31d6e.zip

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 12, 2017 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Siggi,  

Thank you for the update.   

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon