We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Default to not highlighting todays date

I just implemented SfCalendar in my forms app and the current date is being highlighted by default.  Is there a way to turn that off.  I'd like to do this since I want a view that shows not dates selected and if there isn't then is there a way to unhighlight the current date when another date is selected we are currently seeing that when selecting a different date the current date stays selected and we select("highlight") a second date and it takes sometimes 5 clicks to unselect the current date.

1 Reply

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team September 7, 2017 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Kevin Craig, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We can achieve your requirement by using the “NullableSelecedDate” api and “ToggleDaySelection” api. While trying to achieve your requirement we are able to use the NullableSelecedDate dynamically but we are not able to use it in constructor. We consider this behavior as an defect.  A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards,

Eswaran AT.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon