We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change dimension

Hi!
I use SfPicker so that the user chooses a moment (morning, afternoon, evening or not) it works very well, but it's too big, I would like to know how to resize the text and the overall size of the SfPicker ( if it's possible)

edit:
For the overall dimension, I was stuck with AbsoluteLayout. but the letters are still too big ...

3 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team September 7, 2017 12:53 PM UTC

Hi FLecointe,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can customize the SfPicker dimensions by using PickerWidth,PickerHeight properties and we can also customize the picker font size by using SelectedItemFontSize ,UnselectedItemFontSize, HeaderFontSize properties. We have prepared sample using this properties. Please find the sample from the below link.

If the above sample does not meet your requirement can you please share more details like Screenshot, platform in which you are facing the issue and if possible modify the attached sample so that we can help you achieving the requirement

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

FL FLecointe September 11, 2017 07:31 AM UTC

UnselectedItemFontSize does not work and I can not find it in your sample. that say, SelectedFontSize seems to work fine, thanks! :)

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team September 12, 2017 01:42 PM UTC

Hi FLecointe,

Thanks for your update.

We can reproduce the issue “UnselectedItemFontSize does not work” from our side. So, we consider this behavior as a defect. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

Regards,
Eswaran AT.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon