We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Column Chooser Checkboxes Missing

I have a grid with the column chooser turned on, but I don't have any checkboxes - the boxes are there, but checking / unchecking, which it physically works, does not show the check.

Here's what I've tried:

there is a folder called common-images that is in the same folder as ej.widgets.core.min.css and the check-tick.png image is there

I've tried moving it around to some other folders with no luck.  Chrome developer tools doesn't complain about a missing image.

I thought it might not be an image - maybe it was in the ejicons.woff file.  I have verified that the ejicons font file loads.  I can see it load in the network tab of chrome dev tools and I can see other icons on the grid toolbar.

I figured having it relative to ej.widgets.core.min.css was the trick but it wasn't.  I can't find any reference to the checked-tick.png file anywhere (checked using global text search).  I'm using version 15.2.0.40.

Attachment: missingchecks_c2683d44.zip

3 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2017 03:01 PM UTC

Hi Bruce, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The mentioned issue is reproduced when we referenced old ej.widgets.core.min.css file with 15.2.0.40 ej.web.all.min.js file. So, we suggest you to refer the updated ej.widgets.core.min.css(15.2.0.40) in your sample.  

For your reference we have prepared a sample with 15.2.0.40 css and scripts. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

BV Bruce Van Horn September 7, 2017 03:54 PM UTC

GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!!

(it worked)

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team September 8, 2017 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Bruce, 

We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Prasanna Kumar N.S.V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon