We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to use as context menu

In the docs, it states the radial menu is 'Typically used as a context menu' but then no sample shows how to do this. For instance, I have a SfDataGrid, and I want a radial menu to popup on long press of a grid cell. How can I do this? Thanks

3 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team September 1, 2017 11:21 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Thank you bringing this into our notice and we will modify the documentation with the code example for using SfRadialMenu as a context menu. We have created the SfRadialMenu based on your requirement by long pressing the grid cell in SfDataGrid, SfRadialMenu get popups. Please download the same from the below link.

Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132416/ze/Grid_popupRadialMenu506784125 

Please run the sample and check whether it meets your requirement and revert if you have any concern on this.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A. 

DU DukeMeister September 2, 2017 03:36 AM UTC

Thanks for the sample. I'm having some difficult translating this into a non-xaml solution that fits with my other page content, but I'll see what I can do as I'm not familiar with RelativeLayout.

My current layout is attached as a diagram (the legend is at the top). I need the datagrid to pop up the radial menu on touching a cell.

I might try convert this to XAML as I'm currently doing it all in code.

Attachment: Layout_3b7f203f.rar

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team September 4, 2017 04:24 PM UTC

Hi Tino,  

Thank you for the update.

We have created the SfRadialMenu sample in code behind based on your requirement. Please download the same from the below link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/132416/ze/Grid_popupRadialMenu-812286700 

Please let us know if you have any concern on this.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon